AC-3 Le1-D Gmw Magnetic Starter for Overload Protection
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: gmw
- Type: Dol Magnetic Motor Starter
- Electricity Type.: AC
- Main Circuit Rating Current: 9A to 95A
- Specification: CE
- Theory: Thermal Relay
- Usage: to Start and Control Motor
- Number of Pole.: 3
- Trademark: KASAN, ORIGINAL, AOLKW, OEM
- Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)
LE1-D magnetic starter is mainly applied to circuit of AC 50 or 60Hz, voltage up to 550V for far distance making and breaking circuit and frequently starting and controlling motor. It has the features of small volume, light weight, safe and reliable performance etc.
LE1-D series magnetic motor starter are suitable for 50Hz or 60Hz, rated voltage up to 660V, current up to 95A circuit. In order to protect motor starting, accelerating the motor to rated rev, against overload operation and artificially breaking the circuit of protected motor.
1. Sealed: Plastic box LE1-D09~D32 and iron box platstic coated LE1-D40~D95, protection up to IP65;
2. Operation system with manual "START" and "STOP" buttons. With thermal overload relay consisting a inversable starter;
3. Install different accessories derive many kinds of other products;
4. Select LC1-D contactor with standard 35mm rail, which can be fixed directly at the base of starter. Wires extracted from the three phase of the thermal overload relay can be inserted the three phase main contacts of the contactor, easy assembly and connection.
|Maximum power AC3 duty (kW)||Rated current (A)||Matched thermal relay (A)|